Kansas Wrestling

mulvane tournament

Posted By: nix

mulvane tournament - 03/01/09 01:51 AM

this had to be one of the best ran tournaments, brackets were ready for sale on friday, saturday started on time and the matches went quickly. and as for the ref who was on mat 1 for the first session very good ref.

as for little nix things did not go well 4th but he had fun thanks for having us down.
Posted By: willyks

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/01/09 04:08 AM

Have to agree was very well ran. Well done Mulvane.
Posted By: bockman

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/02/09 03:29 AM

nix you were there and didnt even look me up. you could have found me on mat 7 with my boy taking 3rd. lost to our own club wrestler so not a bad day for us. maybe we will run into each other at state or sometime next year. doubt we make it to state but just in case. good luck to little nix.
Posted By: BLT

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/02/09 01:53 PM

It was an excellent tournamnet.
Very nicely done.
Question...
What did you pay the security team with? Cupcakes & video games??? LOL
There were some kids running around in the commons area and these LITTLE kids wearing orange vest that kept coming up and saying "Stop running and being so loud! I can give you an OFFICIAL ejection and I'm not afraid to do it" And they did stop!
LOL
That's awesome!
Maybe you could loan them out to some of the bigger tournaments.
Just a thought!
Posted By: wrstgmom43

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/02/09 04:49 PM

This was one of the best tournaments that we have been to this year. It started on time and was ran very well. Of course I am proud of my kids. My son took first and my daughter took second. Good competition! Thank you guys for all of the hard work!
Posted By: southkscatfan

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/02/09 09:48 PM

Actually we just ran out of volunteers and parents.
Posted By: BLT

Re: mulvane tournament - 03/05/09 02:05 AM

Any idea as to when results will be posted
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums