Kansas Wrestling

Greater Southwest Nationals update

Posted By: allaroundwrestli

Greater Southwest Nationals update - 02/28/10 12:26 PM

Turner boy's wrestling well, representing Kansas. Mason is in the semi's at 10u and 12u, his brother Jaymez need's to win 1 more match to place. On a flip note Mason wrestled Cade in an exibition match, and did way better than I expected but lost a pretty competitive match with Mason going all three periods and fell short on point's. The match with Wood's and Cade was good , Wood's fell to Cade also. The tourney as a whole is very well ran, the people here are nice, and competiton is good. It's a long drive, but worth it. Yes it is on video for 49.95. If you order now i'll throw in Wood's and Cade for free. LOL

Re: Greater Southwest Nationals update - 03/01/10 04:28 AM

Mason won 12u 60 Southwestern Champ, and 10u 60 he took 2nd. Jaymez his brother lost his first match 8-7, and wrestled all day yesterday and today winning and earning the right to challenge for second, ending up placing third. He wrestled very well and with a lot of heart. Like I said before everyone their are very friendly, and the people who actually ran the tourney are from Kansas up by the Wichita area and they would like to see more Kansas kid's participate. It is worth the trip and those are some tough kid's but they also agree Kansas kid's are tough also. Point proven today.
Posted By: CJA

Re: Greater Southwest Nationals update - 03/01/10 05:23 AM

This is a really great tournament in a great city and getting better every year.We will be there next year and taking 5-10 kids next year.Good job Mason

Re: Greater Southwest Nationals update - 03/01/10 09:14 PM

Thanks CJA, and also a big Thank you to Ray Wood's and his family, Rueben Olivas, Cade and his grandfather, Matt and Kyler, we had an awesome time and I definatly had a good time with the guy's , looking forward to seeing you guy's at Iowa,Reno,and Ohio TOC. This is what is all about coming together for the sport of wrestling and good competiton no matter where you live. We made it home safe and sound.
Posted By: GarateKids

Re: Greater Southwest Nationals update - 03/02/10 02:31 PM

where could i find the results at ?

Re: Greater Southwest Nationals update - 03/02/10 03:58 PM

trackwrestling
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums