Kansas Wrestling

Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open

Posted By: GPWC1

Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open - 01/24/11 01:21 AM

Deadline for entry is tomorrow night. 1-24-11
Email entries to joegassmann@pixius.net
Posted By: GPWC1

Re: Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open - 01/31/11 02:15 AM

Would like to thank all the clubs that made it out to our tournament today! Would also like to give our outstanding officiating crew and our parents a big thanks for all your hard work!
Posted By: doug747

Re: Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open - 01/31/11 02:17 AM

2 half mats, and two full mats, and we were out of there by 2:00, with about 90 matches per mat. Something for clubs to think about is your matches go much faster when the kids aren't going out of bounds 4 times per period on little bitty mats. Good job GP
Posted By: KANSAS PRIDE

Re: Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open - 01/31/11 02:40 PM

Well run tournament. I haven't been to any tournaments this year and was dreading being there all day like the old days. Started at 9:00 and we were done at noon. Very well ran, and great refs, one of the refs even gave my little girl the coin after the match. We had to play wrestling all evening and flip the coin to chose top or bottom. Thanks for the rug burns(sarcasm). Good job Joe, Angie, and the rest of the GP helpers! Kori had a great time.

Ray Kramer
Posted By: David Garcia

Re: Garden Plain Novice / Girls Open - 01/31/11 09:23 PM

I would also like to give a big thumbs up to the Garden Plain Club for a well ran tourney. For a first year parent at a novice tournament it was ran better than any we've been to yet!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums