Posted By: Bones1768

Re: Haysville - 02/17/13 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: JACD_Moison
Great tournament as usual Ryan. Thank you

Refs did great as well smile

I agree.
Posted By: hartley5

Re: Haysville - 02/17/13 03:42 AM

A huge thank you to all of the teams, families, friends, and volunteers who attended the Haysville King of the Ring tournament today.

I would like to ask all to say an extra prayer for one of our little guys who suffered and injury at the end of the day. He will have emergency surgery in the morning. Thank you to all of the clubs who helped us after his injury.

-Sarah Hartley
Posted By: C_Lindsey

Re: Haysville - 02/18/13 01:25 AM

Nice job Haysville on your tourney, glad you didn't shut it down at 500! Also a big thank you for allowing us to weigh-in kids for Derby Novice during your tournament. The people at the head table were great!!

Craig Lindsey
DWC
Posted By: meb

Re: Haysville - 02/18/13 02:56 AM

I hope the injured wrestler is on his way to recovering. All our thoughts are with him.

Mary
Posted By: proudmomma

Re: Haysville - 02/18/13 04:49 PM

This was our first time at this tournament and I would like to say it was the most organized and smoothest tournament we have been to. A huge Kudos to everyone that helped out to make it such a good tournament! A special thanks to the ones who took the time on the brackets!...again Thank You Haysville!
Posted By: Wrasslin Dad

Re: Haysville - 02/19/13 03:58 AM

We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.Alex's surgery went very well.Now he has got a long road to recovery.He's a tough lil be dude so i know he'll be back.Again thank you.

Vince Enfield
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums