Kansas Wrestling

Medals, what's everyone think?

Posted By: JamyD

Medals, what's everyone think? - 06/27/13 12:17 AM

Just wanted to get a consensus from the masses on medals. We are a getting ready to have our Summer tourney and have 2 different styles of medals left over from our last 2 tournaments. While I have enough combined for everyone, don't have enough of just one style for all. My question is do you all think the kids will mind which style they receive? One is the patriot style from Hasty and the other the Sticker logo type from Crown. I want to make them happy!!! Hope to see everyone this August.
Posted By: CMB

Re: Medals, what's everyone think? - 06/27/13 01:10 AM

6 and 8 year olds get the medals. The older classes could get a T-shirt for first and the other places gain the knowledge they need to get better to take 1st. I don't think a drawer full of medals accomplishes much. The national tournies are a different story. The kids like to display the eagles and such. JMO
Posted By: JamyD

Re: Medals, what's everyone think? - 06/27/13 01:17 AM

Thanks Chris. We are a smaller club trying to do big club things such as tournaments. I could buy more medals so they all match, but then would have the opposing style left over. Great ideas, thanks for the thoughts my friend.
Posted By: in it to win it

Re: Medals, what's everyone think? - 06/27/13 09:24 PM

Split the medals of different ones to each age bracket.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums