Kansas Wrestling

Need Wrestling Shoes

Posted By: MHSwrestlerdad

Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/18/07 09:20 PM

I have two middles school kids just starting to wrestle and I need help finding them size 13 wrestling shoes. The parents are not able to afford shoes for these kids so I am looking for any dontation of used shoes. If you can help out please e-mail me at Powercat07@aol.com.
Thank you
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/18/07 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: MHSwrestlerdad
I have two middles school kids just starting to wrestle and I need help finding them size 13 wrestling shoes. The parents are not able to afford shoes for these kids so I am looking for any dontation of used shoes. If you can help out please e-mail me at Powercat07@aol.com.
Thank you

I recommend contacting Coach Gonzales at Manhattan High School.

Coach Gonzales will likely suggest contacting the Manhattan Optimist group which sponsors the Manhattan Kids Wrestling Club.

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/18/07 10:13 PM

That's already been done. Gonzo is leanding his own pair right now.
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/18/07 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: MHSwrestlerdad
That's already been done. Gonzo is leanding his own pair right now.

Have you contacted the Manhattan Optimist?

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/18/07 11:12 PM

No, I have not because I was told over the summer, when my son was looking for a donation to make the trip to Fargo, the club is cutting back on spending. If they would not make a $25.00 donation to one of their own kids, who's been with the club for 8 years, what's to say they will help another kid who is not part of the club.
Posted By: wrestlingparents

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/19/07 01:40 AM

I am pretty sure we have a size 13 in the bottom of Lucas' closet...it has been about 3 years since he was in a size 13...I will check tomorrow and let you know.

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/19/07 08:06 PM

Thanks for your help.

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/21/07 01:59 PM

Bump
Posted By: wrestlingparents

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/21/07 11:09 PM

Sorry I have not gotten back to you...Lucas gave the size 13 shoes away last year.
Go to Eastbay.com....you can get shoes for as little as 9.99 on there.

Re: Need Wrestling Shoes - 10/24/07 01:31 PM

Thanks to those who helped. I have gotten the shoes needed for these young wrestlers.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums