4a Regional-Spring Hill

Posted By: kswrestler0987

4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 02:03 AM

Any Predictions on this regional?
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: kswrestler0987
Any Predictions on this regional?

I predict the following teams will be competing for the Regional Team Championship.

Baldwin,
Basehor-Basehor-Linwood,
DeSoto,
Eudora,
Garnett-Anderson County,
Kansas City-Bishop Ward,
Kansas City-Piper,
Kansas City-Sumner Academy,
LaCygne-Prairie View,
Lenexa-Saint James Academy,
Louisburg,
Osawatomie,
Ottawa,
Paola,
Spring Hill

I predict, inasmuch as the season is now into the second week of competition and certified weights have yet to be determined, several wrestlers will be competing at a different weight than they competed at the first week of competition.
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 12:15 PM

That was too safe Richard.
Posted By: MikeHunt

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 03:26 PM

Its early, but Prarie View IMO is the front runner
Posted By: Vandeventer

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 05:15 PM

Hey don't go saying crazy stuff like that. We graduated 152 and up last year. I would say Osawatomie, Paola, Baldwin, Eudora, Spring Hill who knows. Don't go sticking us up there. I don't want my kids reading that nonsense.

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 05:28 PM

Didnt you beat Osawatomie last weekend? Like I said, its early and its a compliment. I heard PV looked tough last weekend. The season is still young and alot can happen between now and Feb. It was not meant to be anything other than a compliment.
Posted By: Vandeventer

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/11/08 05:59 PM

I took it as a compliment. I am just screwing around. We did beat OZ, but they had a couple kids out. Shay and Dunn. They are going to be tough. We did wrestle good for early in the year. I like being the underdog. Flying under the radar. Regionals is a long ways off but if our kids work hard, we should be in the hunt. Eudora will be an education this weekend. I think Chanute and last years Coach of the Year Andy Albright will be tough as nails. Lansing and several other schools. Should be a fun tournament. I hope we wrestle well. Thanks for the compiment.
Posted By: usawks1

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/12/08 05:39 PM

Is it true, that last years 4A Coach of the Year, wears a sweater-vest?
Posted By: mawcoach

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/12/08 11:48 PM

Wears a sweater vest, powder blue, and matching tennis shoes on occasion. He also has some kind of fetish for opposing school banners... that or a huge man crush on shelton.
Posted By: usawks1

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/13/08 11:29 PM

... "matching shoes?" I fear the boy was slipped another cog!!

Re: 4a Regional-Spring Hill - 12/15/08 01:16 PM

I hear he went ahead and got off the regular schedule and shaved his back for the Eudora Tourney a week early as well.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums