Kansas Wrestling

Congrats Coach Goebel

Posted By: Lucas Baker

Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/19/12 05:45 AM

You have done a fine job with those boys. No matter what other people say, you deserve it! Now please go show them how they over looked your team all season long in the Rankings.
Posted By: Cokeley

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/19/12 01:19 PM

Coach Goebel did a great job this year. He just didn't do the BEST job in his region. FACT
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/19/12 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Coach Goebel did a great job this year. He just didn't do the BEST job in his region. FACT

Give it a rest.
Posted By: eagle2012

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/19/12 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Brent Lane

Give it a rest.

I second that. GIVE IT A REST.
Posted By: tanktastic

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/20/12 02:34 AM

If the award should go to the best team's coach then why vote. It should be decided by the coaches who they think best coach is.
Posted By: Gary Ulmer

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/20/12 09:23 PM

Jeremy,

There are a number of us old wrestling coaches who recognize the huge improvement in your program. We also are well aware of the level of work that it takes to bring a community like yours to the level that it is now in our sport.

Congratulations, you have earned all the recognition that has and will be bestowed upon you.

Gary Ulmer
Posted By: mfe

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/21/12 12:50 AM

For all that's been said on here, the true "coaches of the year" are the Dad's and High schoolers that work with these kids from "babies" on. Show me a great kids program and i will show you a gteat high school program in a few years. Rare exception to this and i think they have been talked about on this blog. It takes a special person to take these little kids and keep their enthusiasm up for the sport while they are getting their "butt" beat starting out. Thanks to you kids coaches. I vote for you all as coach of the year.
Posted By: Westfahl

Re: Congrats Coach Goebel - 02/21/12 01:30 AM

Jeremy, I already told you what I thought. We were all talking about Tongy at the Bobcat. The difference in your team in a year was remarkable. Great job and good luck at State. See you at the Classic.

Randy Westfahl
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums