Kansas Wrestling

First Day of Practice

Posted By: RedStorm

First Day of Practice - 11/13/12 07:20 PM

was yesterday and not a single comment about it from any of you?

What gives?
Posted By: N. Broeckelman

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/13/12 07:39 PM

First day of Practice at Greeley County High School.

We are practicing on the stage of our gymnasium. With 3 5 by 30 foot sections! Good news is we have 6 wrestlers out, one being ineligible until semester. Other good news is we will probably have 2 more out at the end of this week as 2 of the football players indicated to me that they may be quitting basketball. 8 student athletes at a first year program is way more than I expected, specially the size of GCHS. All were tired and sore this morning but loved practicing, which surprised some of them that I convinced to come out! Looking forward to watching the students grow in the sport.

Goodluck to everything the rest of the season!
Posted By: RJW1

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/13/12 07:56 PM

Nathan,

I'm so proud of you and the good folks of Tribune for starting a wrestling program! Good luck this season! I hope our paths will cross at some point this season. Go Jackrabbits!!!
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/13/12 09:36 PM

Good luck with your new program. Keep us informed of your teams' progress throughout the season.
Posted By: L.Geyer

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/14/12 01:31 PM

That is great news. It is great to see another wrestling program in SW Kansas. Growing up and wrestling at Wichita County- Leoti, I continue to follow the SW Kansas schools programs. I look forward to following Greeley County this year. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lance Geyer
Posted By: Coach Samson

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/14/12 03:31 PM

The grind has begun may everyone stay healthy and good luck to all.
Posted By: Crossface King

Re: First Day of Practice - 11/14/12 06:15 PM

The Pit, where young men go to be forged into wrestling warriors, is beaming with intensity and anticipation.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums