Kansas Wrestling

Cowards that PM people calling them names

Posted By: J. Dale

Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 02:30 AM

Would I get in trouble if I were to post PM's from a certain cowardly comedian that likes to PM people and call them vulgar names?
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 02:31 AM

DO IT!!!!

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 02:41 AM

There's another pm. The cowardly comedian thinks I'm Cokeley now. He can't look at my name and figure that one out. Steve when you mentioned 26.2 I thought it meant you ran marathons, I didn't think it was your IQ

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 02:48 AM

Steve does it really take you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes. Now I'm going to bed. You have all night to think of a witty come back, you know like those taliban jokes that were just killing them in the club. Especially the red headed kid in the front row that kept looking the other way while you were on stage.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 03:12 AM

You've got to be Cokeley. It makes sense. Maybe you should post that. Post that you've made a fake account to make fun of people. People would love to hear about that.

This is a pm I received. Can you say psycho?
Posted By: Beeson

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 08:53 AM

Maybe he thinks you and Cokeley are like Andy Kaufman and Tony Clifton.

I can vouch for the validity of Will Cokeley and Jerry Dale.

Jerry Dale wrestled for Ark City High School and Coached our little league for several years. In particular he coached me for 3 or 4 of those years.

Will Cokeley wrestled for Liberal High School and has done tremendous amount of work for Kansas Wrestling.

On several occasions I have seen them in the same room speaking to one another. I also have spoken to them at the same time. They are two separate people.

That should solve your Problem Jerry, unless I am Cokeley and have made up this Beeson character. That would be at least 3 profiles Cokeley is posting under. A very busy man Cokeley would be.
Posted By: in it to win it

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 10:17 AM

Perhaps Mike Juby could help with the IP /domain origination & match something up? Just a thought.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 11:57 AM

Thanks Chad. Or is it COKELEY?
Posted By: doug747

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 12:47 PM

Some people have such a high opinion of themselves, they can't come to grips with the fact that there is actually someone, actually lots of people, out there that have the nerve to disagree with them......

BTW, Jerry Dale resigned from coaching at AC after getting sick of the 6u kids holding him down giving him atomic wedgies.......

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 12:51 PM

Come on Doug you promised you wouldn't tell. Or are you COKELEY. HAHAHAHAHA

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 12:59 PM

You'll never know!!! My bunker is hidden so well, they'll never find me........Oh wait, my 6u kids put me upside down in a trash can........those little sh*ts!!

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 02:08 PM

Come on Steve, get in on this. I watched your standup online. You've got to be used to hecklers by now.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 06:23 PM

Where's the funny man? He got awful quiet.
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 09:27 PM

He's not funny. Claimed I was 5' 2" and said "didn't know you could stack crap that high". Wow! First of all 1990 called they want there joke back. 2nd only man I call my friend that is 5'2" has to be Jerry Dale! Or is it Chad Beeson, or is it Will Cokeley. Darn it, I'm confused. Two things I'm sure of..... 1. Jerry Dale is a midget. 2. Steve Moser is not funny.
Posted By: Jeff Smith

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/13/14 11:02 PM

For the record I don't think Dale is 5'2"! At least not without his lifts on!

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/14/14 02:29 PM

Has anyone seen Steve? Or is it Will or Beeson. Or maybe Steve is really that little guitar playing monkey and Cavanaugh is pulling his strings. Wait, there, I found him. He's playing comedy diners all over the world.
Posted By: coach craig

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/14/14 03:44 PM

Doug Eck tried to eplain what PMing meant to me at a tournament once. I told him I was married.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/14/14 05:10 PM

Craig, ask Jeff Smith what kind of Jeep he has.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/15/14 01:39 AM

You Okies have got some screws loose......

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/17/14 04:07 PM

Where's Stevie? He sure did disappear fast. Or his he thinking up his next zinger? Oh boy I can't wait.

Re: Cowards that PM people calling them names - 03/17/14 04:08 PM

Oh wait I forgot to say:

All hail the Booger King
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums