Kansas Wrestling

Track Wrestling Stat Question

Posted By: mhiggins

Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/10/14 03:35 PM

Is there a way that I can track who scores the first takedwon in a match through the stats reports in Track wrestling?
Posted By: ath618

Re: Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/10/14 04:36 PM

Only if they use mat side scoring. Just go to the bracket and click on the match number. You will need a trackwrestling log on to do this function.
Posted By: Lars Lueders

Re: Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/10/14 05:27 PM

I want to piggy back this post. When I go in to an event for us there are a few matches that don't have stats connected to them. Evidently no one was matside scoring for us. How can I input stats for a match after the event has occurred? I can't figure out how to do that right now.
Posted By: Coach Bode

Re: Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/10/14 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Lars Lueders
I want to piggy back this post. When I go in to an event for us there are a few matches that don't have stats connected to them. Evidently no one was matside scoring for us. How can I input stats for a match after the event has occurred? I can't figure out how to do that right now.

If you go to the event under your schedule, click on the match you need scored. You can then go enter Live Stats in the choices in the upper tool menu. You can then enter stats for the match. It will tell you that you're scoring a match that has already been wrestled, just hit ok and enter your stats as if you were scoring the match live.
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/11/14 02:30 AM

Matt you can print out a score sheet that will show the entries of the scores, for the event, but as far as keeping it as a stat, it has been suggested to them I know, but nothing will report out yet.
Posted By: mhiggins

Re: Track Wrestling Stat Question - 12/11/14 06:40 PM

Thanks coach, I will do that.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums