Kansas Wrestling

OSU Neil Erisman

Posted By: jeffroberts

OSU Neil Erisman - 12/27/10 05:02 PM

Is Neil injured or has he been removed from the lineup?

I think he was a team captain last year, it seems strange that he isn't wrestling.

I have always enjoyed seeing him on flo and other sites knowing he was a Kansas kid that was living his dream of wrestling at OSU. That and he is just a nice person so I wished him success.
Posted By: Enetophobic

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 12/27/10 05:26 PM

I believe someone mentioned he might be "dinged up" at this time, and is recovering from injury.
Posted By: Matt Jones

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 01/04/11 03:42 PM

Neil received an forfeit against ASU recently. I am not sure if he has actually competed yet but he should be good to go.
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 01/05/11 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt Jones
Neil received an forfeit against ASU recently. I am not sure if he has actually competed yet but he should be good to go.
Neil made weight (157 lbs.) for the dual and has yet to compete. Neil should see his first action this weekend for the Cowboys at the National Duals.
Posted By: coach craig

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 01/05/11 12:29 PM

Richard,

do you know if he had to rank out Albert White??? When you put Erisman in the lineup we have 3 guys that could step in and compete. Erisman, White, Swan....I wonder if two of the three will weigh in for the duals???

Go Pokes!

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 01/08/11 08:02 PM

Neil Erisman participated in and won his first match of the season today at the National Duals 11-5 over Colton Salazar of Purdue.

Re: OSU Neil Erisman - 01/08/11 09:26 PM

Neil loses to Jesse Dong from Virginia Tech 5-0.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums