Kansas Wrestling

Newman workouts

Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Newman workouts - 07/12/05 07:46 PM

Some people have been asking about practices at Newman so here's the info on that. It's from 6 to 8 on Tuesday's and Thursday's at the Church of the Cross located just on the other side of Kellogg from Newman. It cost's $10 per week to rent the gym.
Posted By: king_james_275_04

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:06 PM

how about this who really cares
Posted By: TCarmona

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:10 PM

Jamie Pie cares!

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:13 PM

newman aint nothing but a bunch of bs

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:16 PM

Come on down and tell that to the entire team, especially Coach Stovall. Nobody really cares about what you have to say now because of who you've shown everyone who you really are.

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:20 PM

Actually I have told that them

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:23 PM

If you say so. I don't count telling them on here as actually telling them, I was meaning that you should tell them face to face.

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:24 PM

no problem
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:36 PM

That was a short reprieve!
Posted By: L Grater

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 08:43 PM

Knock it off - I'm tried of King James or whatever his "sign-in" name is knocking Newman!! Let's support wrestling in our State of Kansas - no matter where!! If you don't like the college or the coach - don't respond!!

Leanna Grater
Posted By: Dan the Man

Re: Newman workouts - 07/12/05 10:04 PM

Thanks for beating me to the punch Mrs Grater. Hey King_James we all know how you feel about Newman quit beating the dead horse. Be a MATURE person and move on with your life.
Posted By: Ron Burgundy

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 01:27 AM

King James obviously failed at making the transition from high school to college wrestling. I didn't like the way things were going in college either, but at least I discussed it with my coach on his doorstep rather than stabbing him and his program in the back. He went on to win at least one national championship after I left, so apparently he knew what he was doing -- even though I (in my 19 years of wisdom versus his 40) didn't agree at the time.

King James just needs to grow up and quit trying to degrade a program that is trying to improve opportunities for the sport in the state of KS.

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 01:43 PM

Grater the hell with you

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 01:44 PM

Who cares about the state of kansas . I dont live in kansas anymore so why do I care about kansas opportunities in college wrestling ?
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 01:53 PM

So why do you keep coming back to the Kansas Forum?
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 01:58 PM

The real question is why hasn't James been banned as yet?

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 02:01 PM

Because everyone loves to hear what I got to say.

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 02:08 PM

and also the hell with you Gaither , sportsfan
Posted By: John Johnston

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 02:43 PM

OK, enough. When you start insulting a wonderful person like Mrs. Grater, you need to go.

Mr. moderator, it's time for King James to be removed from this site.
Posted By: N. Zahm

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 03:25 PM

King James,

Obviously,not a single person has taken your side yet. Since your fighting a losing battle, why don't you just pack up and go home. Give it up. Newman is a fine school.
I am guessing you probably have an IQ of around 70. Your evil. Go away.
Posted By: dgoodrum

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 03:28 PM

King James-

It sounds to me like you need to get off of the forum and get a job to support your two kids or nephews or whatever you claim. You are headed for a bright future. Age 19 or so 2 kids, dropped out of college and spend your entire day on the internet. Add this guy to your list of failures of our system of education. Stovall would back any of his wrestlers who had any desire to excel in life. It is evident you don't.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Newman workouts - 07/13/05 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dgoodrum:
King James-

It sounds to me like you need to get off of the forum and get a job to support your two kids or nephews or whatever you claim. You are headed for a bright future. Age 19 or so 2 kids, dropped out of college and spend your entire day on the internet. Add this guy to your list of failures of our system of education. Stovall would back any of his wrestlers who had any desire to excel in life. It is evident you don't.
Sad thing is he probably got government assistance faster than I could being sick and a clean cut kid.

Re: Newman workouts - 07/15/05 01:37 AM

King James.......GET A LIFE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE TRASH TALKING NEWMAN. YOU JUST GET INSULTED WORSE AND WORSE EVERY TIME. GIVE IT UP!
And Mrs. Grater, take no offense to what he said.
Posted By: lil_sharpe_007

Re: Newman workouts - 07/16/05 12:53 AM

King James u really should be nice to Mrs.Grater she is a great lady! And Mrs. Grater u should just ignore King James
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums