Kansas Wrestling

Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights

Posted By: Travis Phippen

Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/17/05 02:48 AM

Travis McBurney,Cody Bell and Matt Dukes will be competing on August 27 at the Beaumont Club in Westport in KC. Come and support them they have all transitioned into great fighters.
Posted By: Computerized Shoes

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/17/05 09:43 PM

I trained for the most part of the summer to fight in a UFC matchup against a local hutch fighter. The fight would have been last saturday but I shattered my finger doing something stupid.
Posted By: jumpin jack flash

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/18/05 04:12 PM

What happened??? Somebody punch you in the nose???? (just kidding)

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/18/05 09:44 PM

I have been punched in the nose....but how would that affect my finger?
Posted By: billy_mcjackson_ripjc

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/19/05 02:54 AM

Hmmm, I'll take a guess. Both things are often located near the hind quarters of many people on this forum? I guess it wouldn't effect it, but both of them are related. You're nose and finger that is....

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/21/05 08:28 PM

Two words: Matt Hughes
Posted By: W. Heights AD

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/26/05 08:35 PM

Matt Hughes is a bad dude!

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/26/05 09:52 PM

Amen to that! He's my UFC hero.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/26/05 09:54 PM

I too enjoy him. I watched him knock some guy out the other night after being punched in the groinal region. I guess that's what a Gable trained wrestler can do?

One of the guys here at Colby his brother is on the UFC Fighter Show 2. Colby isn't full of just nobodies, wait who am I kidding? I'm in the middle of nowhere..

Alex
Posted By: Tunnel of Fudge

Re: Wrestlers Competing in Cage Fights - 08/29/05 12:29 PM

don't know how McBurney did, but Bell and Dukes got their ***'s handed to them. Bell is just too small and Dukes just plain didn't know what to do, and either puked or passed out when he left the cage. Not a good showing by KS wrestlers.

On the other hand, there were 5 former MO wrestlers in action there on Sat nite - going 5-0....all tap outs.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums