Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Everybody #148091 05/12/09 07:24 PM
B
Beth Johnson Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Everybody,

Thank you so much for supporting me. I'm very sorry for letting everybody down. If I could somehow reverse the recent events that have happened I would still be wrestling and still be trying to represent Kansas. I want to thank everyone that has helped me since I was a kid to now become to what I have accomplished.

Though I've been forced to retire, my face will not disappear from the world of wrestling. My love for wrestling still burns wildly and I refuse to let these mishaps let me just walk away. I plan to become a coach and still be the best role model I can be to help women's wrestling flourish. I still want to shine as much as I ever did.

Thank you again-

Beth Johnson

Re: Everybody [Re: Beth Johnson] #148095 05/12/09 08:58 PM
V
VERONICA&RONNIE1 Offline
V
BETH,
I FIRST WANT TO SAY YOU HAVE NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN.... WE ARE SO SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB.. NOW BY COACHING THE THE KIDS YOU CAN GIVE THEM EVEN MORE OF YOURSELF. THE WILL LOVE THAT JUST AS MUCH AS WATCHING YOU WRESTLE. I KNOW THAT FROM FIRST HAND VERONICA GETS SO EXCITED TO KNOW YOUR AROUND SHE LOVES TALKING TO YOU WATCHING YOU AND SHE HAS LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOU.... KEEP YOU HEAD UP AND WATCH YOURSELF AND THESE KIDS GROW WITH YOU. GOD HAS A PLACE FOR YOU AND IT IS TEACHING OUR CHILDREN AND LOVING THEM ...... THANK YOU BETH FOR BEING SUCH A BRAVE AND SPECIAL PERSON.... LOVE THE FRYS.....

Re: Everybody [Re: VERONICA&RONNIE1] #148106 05/13/09 03:13 AM
C
CoachEd Offline
C
Beth...

I am so glad you wrote...our hearts ache for you. I can only imagine how you feel. Get better...fulfill your dreams and make your mark with coaching...you are a special young woman.

Kansas is so proud of you. You have not let anyone down.

Ms Jenni and the Kansas Krusaders

Re: Everybody [Re: CoachEd] #148116 05/13/09 01:13 PM
R
Rachel Offline
R
Beth, you have seen more than most have seen, done more than most have done. @19 years old. You have traveled to many countries and learned many things. You have seen more of the United States than Most. And Met MANY wonderful people who gave you encouragement. You made it happen, you pushed and tugged all the way, through good and bad and whatever happened you still stood up with more determination each time. This is just a bump in the road. A more scenic path, while you heal. You have more fire in you, and the desire to persevere in what ever you choose to do with your life. You are young you have your entire life yet in front of you. Don't be down on your self. Look at what you have accomplished. Be Proud. AND GO GET THAT COACHING CERTIFICATE/LICENCE AND COME BACK TO KANSAS AND TEACH THESE GIRLS ALL THAT YOU KNOW!!!

Moderated by  Joe Knecht 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (T Yeagley), 262 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,964
Posts250,402
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)