Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PCC Hires Carroll to Continue Wrestling Success #165487 03/17/10 12:34 AM
E
eric luedke Offline OP
OP Offline
E
It will be a smooth coaching transition for the PCC Wrestling Team as PCC has selected Assistant Coach Josh Carroll to lead the squad in 2010-11. Well respected by athletes and colleagues alike, Coach Carroll will assume head coaching duties immediately.

Athletic Director Kurt McAfee is delighted to have Carroll provide continuity in the program.

“I am always happy when we can promote within our organization,” said McAfee. “Josh worked really hard as the Assistant Wrestling Coach and did everything we asked of him. I admired his determination and felt that he should be rewarded for his loyalty. We had a lot of really good candidates, but we knew what we were getting with Coach Carroll, and he was as strong as any candidate we interviewed.”

Carroll helped lead PCC to a 12th place finish at Nationals with three All-Americans in 2010. Carroll arrived in Pratt after teaching at Olathe North High School in Olathe, KS, where he also coached football, wrestling and baseball.

Carroll began his own outstanding wrestling career at Olathe North where was a High School All-American, placing fourth at Senior Nationals. He continued his career at NCAA Division I Appalachian State in Boone, NC. Carroll was a Southern Conference Champion and a Division I National Qualifier. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services/Psychology.

“I am very excited about this opportunity that has been offered to me,” said Carroll. “I’m looking forward to building on Coach Medrano’s success and the successful foundation that has made us nationally competitive. I believe that both the community and the college afford us the support to be a top notch program for years to come.”

Eric Luedke
Re: PCC Hires Carroll to Continue Wrestling Success [Re: eric luedke] #165523 03/17/10 04:01 PM
ROBERT M. GONZALES Offline
Congratulations Coach Carroll on your selection as the new Head wrestling coach PCC. I appreciate you stopping by MHS and saying Hello and look forward to the opportunity to work with you. RMG

RMG
Re: PCC Hires Carroll to Continue Wrestling Success [Re: ROBERT M. GONZALES] #166497 03/25/10 12:02 PM
S
smokeycabin Offline
S
Congratulations Coach Carroll on your selection as the new Head wrestling coach PCC. I appreciate you stopping by and saying Hello and look forward to the opportunity to work with you. SBM

Moderated by  RichardDSalyer 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 136 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,954
Posts250,390
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)