Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. #214397 02/17/13 01:26 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Dearest Forum Friends-

As the topic of this thread suggests, I have officially switched my allegiance to #TeamTopHat. Washburn Rural, behind their ma-ohny wrestling and a chubby+, suspender-ey head coach, has qualified 11 for state and finished 3rd in their region. There's plenty of room on the #TeamTopHat bandwagon, which will only be more crowded in future years, so get your seats now.

I'll always have love for my Hat Town roots, and I hope they win every tournament they're in that doesn't feature the be-top-hatted grapplers of Ol' Rooal. And I wish MHK Coach Gob Bonzales the best. But the allure of the Top Hat is too great to ignore.

If you see me on the street, know that I'll be sportin' my fashionable navy Top Hat and leaning on my cane, as all the cool kids are doing these days.

Now, before I go:

Rief Chennegade--I'm going to need to see some more love for #TeamTopHat in next year's rankings. I know you work hard on them, so let me know if you need any help. (Pro-Tip: TeamTopHat #1, MHK #2, Wherever Male Kann is #3, everyone else.)

Gob Bonzales--I got your email, and I accept! I am honored to announce to the Forum Community that starting in 2014, the mat room at Manhattan High School will be renamed The Honorable Prant Garker Center For Excellence In Wrestling And Witty Banter.

Topeka West--I saw that you have some studs this year, and I'm happy for you. But those electric-ey, lightning-ey, storm-ey singlets have just got to go. I haven't seen anything that hideous on a whole-team basis since Chapman wrestlers cut off all their hair except for their bleach-blonde bangs (and simultaneously invented a haircut known as "The Chapman").

Steves--godspeed.

Jhris--meet me at Taco Bell. I'm buying.

Lots of Love,
Prant Garker

Last edited by Prant Garker; 02/17/13 01:26 AM.
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Prant Garker] #214405 02/17/13 02:12 AM
Bender Offline
Dafuq did I just read?

Bite my shiny metal @$$
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Bender] #214504 02/17/13 05:26 AM
Chase Offline
I don't know if I can trust one who turns on their own kind, I'll have my eye on you Prant and this top hatted team.

Hey Butt-Head what did people do before they invented TV?
Don't be stupid Beavis there's always been TV, there's just more channels now.
Oh yeah, heh heh hehe... progress is cool. Heh hehe heh
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Chase] #214528 02/17/13 12:29 PM
R
RichardDSalyer Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Chase
I don't know if I can trust one who turns on their own kind, I'll have my eye on you Prant and this top hatted team.

Mr. Parker can not be viewed as a turncoat for his allegiance to his brother Damon's team. Damon has done an outstanding job with his new team and his family is deservedly proud. As you will recall, Grant has always had as large a heart as he has possessed wit and can no doubt handle love and allegiance for both Washburn Rural (family first) and Manhattan.

Richard D. Salyer
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: RichardDSalyer] #214556 02/17/13 02:18 PM
Ryan Jilka Offline
Prant, it's hard to argue with top hat/can logic (not to mention a monster truck avatar). I'm wondering if there are any other mascots sporting either? I'll buy a tasty chalupa for anyone that finds another. And no, Washburn U doesn't count.

"The days I can keep my gratitude higher than my expectations...those are good days" ~ Judy Hubbard
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Prant Garker] #214746 02/18/13 04:18 AM
Ricky Bobby Offline
Originally Posted By: Prant Garker
Dearest Forum Friends-

Jhris--meet me at Taco Bell. I'm buying.

Lots of Love,
Prant Garker

"...and the always delicious Taco Bell."

Good to have a Prant Garker sighting, a Taco Bell reference, and the mention of Jhris Cennings just sends chills up my spine like a man on fire.

I think I'm going to go buy a monster truck in the morning and race it at Daytona this upcoming Sunday.

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: RichardDSalyer] #215044 02/19/13 06:23 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Mr. Parker can not be viewed as a turncoat for his allegiance to his brother Damon's team. Damon has done an outstanding job with his new team and his family is deservedly proud. As you will recall, Grant has always had as large a heart as he has possessed wit and can no doubt handle love and allegiance for both Washburn Rural (family first) and Manhattan.

While I appreciate the kind words, Mr Ralyer, I do not know who these gentlemen are. Although, this 'Grant' character sounds incredibly handsome and witty.

...and this Damon guy sounds like he is horrible at Tecmo Super Bowl on NES. Just a hunch.

Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Prant Garker] #215058 02/19/13 07:48 PM
S
Steve O Offline
S
Prant, you are me hero.

Peter Sierant

Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Steve O] #215493 02/23/13 01:41 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Strap on your Top Hats, boys! #TeamTopHat rides again this morning, and has chosen to do it Prant Style (on the backside).

Last year: won two matches.
This year: seven wrestlers still going at the start of Day 2

#buildingamonster #thatmonsterwearsatophat

Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: RichardDSalyer] #215505 02/23/13 04:28 PM
Chase Offline
Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer
As you will recall, Grant has always had as large a heart as he has possessed wit and can no doubt handle love and allegiance for both Washburn Rural (family first) and Manhattan.

I DO NOT recall as I haven't a clue who Grant is? I understand its probably hard to remember correct names with all those wrestling rules copy and pasted into your brain .... And all that grey hair on your head smile

Hey Butt-Head what did people do before they invented TV?
Don't be stupid Beavis there's always been TV, there's just more channels now.
Oh yeah, heh heh hehe... progress is cool. Heh hehe heh
Re: PRANT GARKER IS A TURNCOAT/DESERTER/TRAITOR. [Re: Chase] #215820 02/26/13 02:54 AM
Fraggle Rocks! Offline
Congrats to Regional Coach of the year Pamon Darker on a great season! It's still gonna take a while getting used to cheering on those top hatted Jr. Blues!!! hahahaha # Indians4life #FMU!!!

Fraggle Rocks!!!

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,956
Posts250,393
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)