For anyone that has placed top 3 at state FS/GR tournament in Hutch or top 3 at Southern Plains. Any wrestler that has met the above criteria already has an automatic spot for National Team. You must notify me immediately if you plan on plan on going to Fargo with us. You must plan on printing off the Fargo Information Sheet from this website and medical waiver form and mail those to me.

National Team Camp will begin on July 10, in Linsborg, KS at Bethany College. Check in will start at 1:00 pm. Team will be transported from Bethany College directly to Fargo for the tournament. All wrestlers will be fed three meals per day for the length of the trip and their lodging, tournament registration, and National Team Gear will be provided with your payment. All wrestlers will need to inform me, if they will be needing a ride back from the tournament or if family will be taking them home.

I already have a list of participants that have mailed me application and deposit, so if you are interested please get that to me ASAP. Let me know if you have any questions.

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach