Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This is for Moma's boy #13842 03/11/02 04:05 AM
W
WrestlerJCW145 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hey moma's boy what is your problem agains't santa fe trail peopl? Have you had your butt kicked by one before. Have you been emabarsed by one of them before. No one is dodging no one everyone from trail is going to go to state and wrestle tough if Justin Wiscombe was dodging people don't you think he wouldn't have wrestled 145 at state one of the toughest weight brackets in 4a and eden he wrestled 152 which is another tough weight. I am tired of hearing about how western kansas is as tough as they think they are they have fell in the past couple years. And i don't think that you are a person who is going to gain alot of respect from people if you keep spouting off your mouth like you are because Trail has alot of friends from around kansas. And i suggest you just Shut your whole and no your role. sincerely mr. wiscombe him self

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13843 03/11/02 04:09 AM
W
OP Offline
W
oh and what about everyone else who is posting stuff on here there are alot more people then just trail asking who is at what weight

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13844 03/11/02 04:14 AM
T
TRAVIS EDEN Offline
T
i am goin to have to agree with my buddy justin on that one. i wish i was told old to wrestle high schoolers, but still a mommasboy. i guess i got a few years to work on that one.

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13845 03/11/02 08:47 PM
T
TRAVIS EDEN Offline
T
to old***

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13846 03/11/02 10:52 PM
M
moma'sboy Offline
M
No need in you guys ganging up on me. I truely wish you the best. jcw, you have alot of talent but you have a long way to go before your big time. I actually root for both of you but you always seem to find a way to loose in "Crunch Time". Sorry if that makes you mad. I think your daddy's hands went up around his neck when he wrestled in the championship. I don't see anything different about the rest of you. Ah, I do remember a kid who won in crunch time besides Long. Won it in the last 10 seconds by cutting the kid and taking him down. Bassett i believe. You guys have a good tradition but can't seem to take it to the next level. I don't think I'll be wrong but i'll talk to you next year. mb

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13847 03/11/02 10:54 PM
S
SFTWRESTLING2005 Offline
S
it seems my post got deleted.. i used a few bad words i guess.. sorry about that mike juby. But ill re-type it 'more civilly' so that it can stay on here. Basically what i said was that moma'sboy likes to run his mouth kind of like all of us on here but he has no facts to back up what he says... i think he just has a grudge against trail people, we're not the only one's on here asking who is at our weight but we're the only one's who he rips when we ask. If moma'sboy is 'too old to wrestle us' then you would THINK that he could be intelligent and/or mature enough to use facts to back up his statement rather than just whatever comes into his head. Hopefully he can make more intelligent statements from now on or just stop posting altogether. Sorry again for the earlier post.

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13848 03/11/02 11:08 PM
T
TRAVIS EDEN Offline
T
momasboy you better watch out because your going to have jcw's dad's hand's around your neck and/or the rest of trail. i can't beleave your to much of a coward to post your name instead of momasboy.

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13849 03/11/02 11:10 PM
T
TRAVIS EDEN Offline
T
we will see who chokes then mb!

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13850 03/12/02 12:06 AM
M
moma'sboy Offline
M
I will see you guys at kids state if you make it that far. I don't think you will prove me wrong but... Kids state is not high school state!! And marcus, you must be a new comer cuz i don't think i've seen you wrestle or are you a cheerleader? He He

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13851 03/12/02 02:34 AM
W
OP Offline
W
What does my dad have to do with me wrestling? As a matter of fact it was his second year in wrestling gettin in a car wreck his freshman year breaking his leg spending 4 months in the hospital breaking his hand his senior year. then coming into state with and undefeated record. Never being in a big tournament before. I am pretty sure that my dad could choke the **** out of you and beat you so lets not talk about what happend over 20 years ago it is now a new traditon is born now momas boy and how do you know so much about everyone are you a wall bracket baby?

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13852 03/12/02 02:36 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Are you stupid? He He

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13853 03/12/02 03:02 AM
S
SFTWRESTLING2005 Offline
S
Come on justin, dont ask stupid questions. We all know the answer. He comes on here and tells us not to call names (look at the 14&U 135 thread) and then he goes and calls your dad a choker. What a.. oh.. i dont want to get this one deleted.. Yeah buddy i doubt you've seen me wrestle, no one ever said i was good either (hehe). It's my first real year wrestling this year and im not doing incredibly terrible. I think my friends will back me up there that im **** good for 1st year. I wrestled JV behind McBurney all year and now im seeing if i can make it to state in kid's wrestling. I never considered being a cheerleader. I probably wouldn't consider it unless I was on the same squad as your wife!!! :p

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13854 03/12/02 03:08 AM
W
OP Offline
W
I want you to walk up to me and tell me your moma's boy at kids state......

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13855 03/12/02 03:24 AM
M
moma'sboy Offline
M
I'm quite a historian in the wrestling scene. I'm not much of a wrestler myself. Kind of like Dicky Vitale. You don't have to be good in the sport to know what your talking about. I hope i can make it to kids state and watch. As for the rhetoric, I don't want to degrade any of you. Sorry if I've came across that way. I'll lay off you Trail boyz!! Good luck at state!

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13856 03/12/02 08:54 PM
W
OP Offline
W
I am finnaly glad that you have come to your senses! It is pretty bad when you have no idea what it takes to make it big time and you are saying that we crunch in big time. but oh well i am glad you can be the bigger man and apologize instead of causing more crap then you already have.

Justin
Re: This is for Moma's boy #13857 03/13/02 12:56 AM
M
moma'sboy Offline
M
jcw. Here is a tip for you and your team mates. It takes more than two kids to place at state to win it as a team and until Trail can find away to place 5 or 6 then Trail wrestling will be what it always has. Even though you battle tuff and don't win state, no one ever remembers that. If you guys ever win state you will no what i mean. Trail has as good as freshman as there is but... can you and your team mates improve enough to get 5 or 6 with a champion or 2.??? Can your coaching staff teach you the things you lack? Are you coachable enough to let them? There are lots of little things that go along with a successful program. We'll see if you guys have it or not. Sounds like you have alot of kids wrestling in kids so thats a good step. Summer wrestling makes winter champions. Good luck!mb

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13858 03/13/02 03:19 AM
T
TRAVIS EDEN Offline
T
yeah we are working on all you have said.

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13859 03/13/02 03:54 AM
H
Hawk Offline
H
Hey boys, this sight is for good information or coments. This was not put on here to be a rag session for you youngsters. As a responsible coach, I think you need to keep your sarcasm to yourselves. If you have such a problem with people, then you are in the wrong sport. This sport is for people who posess "sportsmanship", wich unfortunately you do not have any of. Please, restrain yourselves from making any more of an idiot out of yourselves than you already have!!!

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13860 03/13/02 02:59 PM
S
Static Offline
S
I am not from SFT but I totally have their backs, you don't need to go around spouting off your mouth like you do MB, the more you say that Wiscombe and McBurney won't ever have what it takes is pretty stupid because people thrive off negative talk, so you better watch out because I bet they both come back stronger than ever next year and whip *** and secondly thats pretty cowardly and childish to bring Wiscombe's dad into this matter, its seems like you would have atleast that much dignity and respect to leave your elders out of it especially one that would rip you limb to limb, so maby little mamma's boy you need to go back home jump back onto your mamma's lap and ask her alittle about the meaning of respect and what happens when you mess with kids that aren't your age, little boy................And to Mcburney and Wiscombe best a luck next year and lets see that gold metal.

Re: This is for Moma's boy #13861 03/13/02 10:33 PM
M
moma'sboy Offline
M
Hawk, if you don't like the thread your reading then delete it mr. responsible coach. Nobody said you have to read it. And, wrestler for life your right about Mr. Wiscombe. No more cuts on Trail.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 244 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,953
Posts250,389
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)