Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Win State, Hat Town #55257 02/24/05 02:27 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
To my Manhattan buddies (and to Catt Mox, who I totally hate.):

Consider this your official good luck message. While I'm sad I missed out on the Big One last year and will miss out on a possible 2-peat, pretend my witty barbs are with you in Wichita, and know that I will always strive to make you a better-spelling wrestling team.

It's been a pleasure watching Web grow up from a wee 103 to a plump 125. I never thought you'd get so fat, Web. Use your new-found girth and win yourself a title.

To Catt Mox--you still wouldn't be able to get an escape on me. Nevertheless, I have complete confidence that you'll dominate everyone that comes your way. Good luck, my friend.

Hrett Boshaw--from what I've been told, you're the official team funnyman now. Know that this is a huge responsibility. Oh, and wrestle good and stuff.

Mill Miker--your name has always been terrible for the name switch. You should change it. Also, I've been waiting for you to make it to the finals for like, 3 years. The way I see it, there's no reason you shouldn't become another famous Peace Lutheran finalist this weekend.

Bingham--you're fat. Stop placing 4th.

Wacob Jagner--I smell a state medal.

Erek Deichmann--represent Hat Town 215ers to the best of your ability. We're a special, hilarious breed. And we're pretty awesome at wrestling, too. (Note: "We" excludes Prant Garker, Fatbat and Jhris Cennings.)

Fris/San Ihea--Place. It's very important, and you're both good enough. (Even Fris! Shocking!)

Lar Leeson--well, my friend. It seems so long ago that we were wrestling off against each other...hopefully you shoot more now. Ha. I really believe you're the best 189 in your bracket and can take the Big Show. Everyone's been handing Cisper the title, but I don't believe it. You've got to get there first, but if you do, I think you're more than capable of bringing home a bracket. Get your name on the wall in the mat room. It will be glorious.

There you have it, Hat Towners. You may be the defending state champs, but you're definitely not the favorite this weekend. You're ranked 3rd in the state right now--make sure that changes. If people don't respect what you've done this year, make them respect you after this weekend. Even if someone jumps out to a crazy head start, just remember that you're a back door team. (Always have been.)

But more importantly: Hat Town has a tradition of being witty and looking studly. Make sure you keep this up.

Bring home another 1st Place trophy. I want to pet it when I come home for Spring Break.

Re: Win State, Hat Town #55258 02/24/05 01:12 PM
Ron James Offline
Very well said Prant.

Good luck to all you Hat Towners. I will be there on Saturday, so I don't plan on seeing several of you wrestle until after 6:30. Good luck guys, you've prepared all year for this, wrestle smart, wrestle tough, and wrestle your match.

Peace.

Boach - don't forget to lose your tie in your front yard and then have Andrea bring it to you. Worked last year should this year also.

Re: Win State, Hat Town #55259 02/24/05 02:30 PM
321a_140 Offline
Good luck at state Bingham....Oh and all you other Manhappiness peoples, even though I don't know you.

Oh...watch out for Bingham, he likes to steal all the pillows and bedding and hid them in the stairwell.

Do something...act stupid.
Re: Win State, Hat Town #55260 02/25/05 02:50 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
If I had a choice on the teams I would want to come home state champs, this would be it:

321a--Norton
4a--Clay Center
5a--Steves
6a--The defending state champions of Manhattan High School

Defend yourselves well, my friends.

Go Hat.

Re: Win State, Hat Town #55261 02/25/05 03:06 AM
I'm your huckleberry Offline
Prant I can't beleve you would love Norton over your brothers from PLC.

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 254 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,964
Posts250,402
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)