Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
 Originally Posted By: wrestler1086
I would have to say STA's education is better just in the fact that they can teach the teaching of Jesus! How govt can support schools that teach evolution (anti-religion), against the constitution, and not support private schools is bull. Good job STA you guys really cleaned house. I was glad to see someone besides Carrol win it.

Right on 1086,

When the public schools make it illegal to question evolution, you have to know they are hiding something. Mandating a theory that says there is no God violates the separation of church and state.

http://www.scienceprovesit.com

First of all, evolution does not say that there is no god. Evolution is not a religion; it does not require faith because it is testable.

To suggest that evolution is the antithesis of religion is irresponsible. Dr. Greg Graffin of Cornell headed a study to determine the degree to which the world's leading evolutionary biologists believe in traditional religion, naturalism, and the philosophical implications of their science titled "Evolution, Monism, Atheism and the Naturalist World View" concluded that there is "...no conflict between evolutionary theory and religion..."

Anywho, I'd like to congratulate STA on a championship.

I'm from Hutch, and I had the pleasure of watching their team really develop from 2000 to 2004, it's no wonder they're where they are now.

Seth Farley