Here is some more criteria for the rankings:

At 112, Gage Younger of Ellis beat Steven Howard of Eureka 11 to 2 at the Minneapolis Tournament. Younger also took returning state champion Dylan Schumacher to O.T. at the Ellsworth Tournament.

At 125, John Corman of Minneapolis finished 1st at the Minneapolis Tournament, while Grant Holub of TMP took 4th. Corman also beat Riley Hunsicker of Ellis 4 to 0 at Ellsworth. Hunsicker bumped up to wrestle him I think. Corman is a returning state placer taking 5th at 125. I haven't seen results but I've heard that Jesse Brown of Flint Hills has dropped to 125 and beat Riley Soward of Halstead in a dual match during December. They may meet again at the Halstead Tournament.

At 152, Adam Klein of Minneapolis beat Dillon Kinderknecht of Ellis 8 to 4 at the Ellsworth Tournament. I'm not sure if Klein has certified at 145 or if he is staying at 152.

At 171, Zane Perez of Norton beat Matt Attwood of Smith Center 5 to 3 at the Norton Tournament.

At 189, Tyler Lowe of Eureka beat Brock Ditto of Burlington at the Burlington Tournament. Lowe lost to Braden Long of Southeast Saline at the Minneapolis Tournament. Also, Gavin Miller of Little River finished ahead of Lowe at Minneapolis. Taylor Bullard of Hoisington finished ahead of Miller at the Osborne and Ellsworth Tournaments. However, I'm not sure if they actually wrestled at Osborne, they did not meet at Ellsworth. Bullard lost to Preston Werth of TMP at the Hoisington Tournament. Lowe beat Werth at Minneapolis. I would rank 189 like this:

1. Brett Dunlap-Doniphan West-12
2. Tate Omli-EllSaline-11
3. Kaid McKenna-Norton-12
4. Gavin Miller-Little River-12
5. Braden Long-Southeast-Saline-12
6. Colt Castlebury-Douglass-10

Bullard, Werth, and Lowe are on the outside looking in at being ranked. Miller, Long, and Castlebury are slated to wrestle at the Halstead Tournament this weekend.