Ricky,

I agree with you on all everything but I would also like to point out that a lot of the 321a schools see each other more than once correct? Cade Blair's sophomore year he had 9 losses and he avenged almost all of those losses and he went through one of the toughest routes to win state beating Senior Brett Delich who was 30-5, Junior Colby Crank who was 27-5, Junior Tavo Dikin who was 24-12, and finally Joe Hagan who was 23-4 and had beaten Blair the week before at regionals. He is obviously a fast learner and in a short period of time find a strategy to beat his opponents.

Nitcher has lost to a total of 2 people. Once by Moeder and multiple times by Jordan Keller. That pretty fabulous if you ask me.

I would be all for putting Rogers in the "Fab Five" except for the fact that he is ranked below Moeder. You have to agree that Moeder seeks some of the toughest competition out there. He has quality wins over plenty of Kansas Greats like Nitcher, Antillion, and Callahan. Not to mention he beat a 2 time Colorado State Champ and an Oklahoma State Champ as well.

As I have learned the hard way, Cokeley travels out of state to seek competition more than any other Kansas kid. He has 2 State titles and is going for his third. I have also learned that he traveled to another country and wrestled freestyle. His father apparently will do anything for his kid to get the best competition including making sure it is ok for his kid to wrestle in an open college event (which he took 5th at).

As Chief has stated his Fab Five are the top five All Class wrestlers. Danny Floyd and Colt Rogers are both ranked below someone which knocks them out of the running.