The reason I like KU or KSU are: could probably get all 4 classes under 1 roof--certainly 3 classes; Ku or KSU closer to the population center of Kansas (a little NE of the geographic center); either is a neutral site for all classes; either gets the kids on and around a big University campus; JC and Manhattan or Lawrence areas big enough (motels, restaurants, etc.) to support a four class event; lots of schools all classes within a shorter driving distance and could commute each day from home (save motel costs). Could probably come up with more reasons if thought about it. Oh yow, I think KSU pulls lots and lots of students from western Kansas--maybe the majority of the student body.

For all of the above reasons, plus to lighten the blow to western kansas, would probably vote for Bramblage. JC and Manhattan, or Lawrence, wrestling communities should press hard on this. A big boon to a local economy.!!!

Just added this reason: the fans ould visit that bar, restaurant, and more bars area off campus in Manhattan--forget what it is called--help me out here!!!

Last edited by Contrarian; 03/01/10 03:11 PM.

Bill Mason Lansing