Originally Posted By: C C
Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
Originally Posted By: lylegeyer
Why all the biased speculation. Just vote on the fab five after Senior Nationals. Gives you the truth of who is the best in their weight reguardless of classification. I feel all classes 321a 4a 5a and 6a all have talented kids, and at the same time they have some very weak weights as well.

lyle

It will always be biased speculation. Part of the reason that Cokeley, Moeder and Madl are in there is because of National events.

I agre with Lyle. This Fab Five deal is rediculous speculation. None of those 5 even won by a major decision in their finals matches at state. You know, I bet that Lyle wouldn't have been on a pre-nationals "Fab Five" list either if there was one back then.

Brian Budke

If by ridiculous you mean funny and entertaining than I agree.
If you mean as in stupid, illogical or asinine than I do not.
As far as speculation, that comment itself is ridiculous and asinine. I think that most everyone would agree that those are the "Fab" 5. It is just a matter of say selecting the next two or three. That might be speculation. As far as Senior Nationals, you can't just base it off of that. Certain individuals might have tougher weights, etc. I don't think that we have to have more results to determine the "Fab" 5. The only maybe would be whether to add Rogers or not. Just my thoughts.