Well i guess this is just how you want to interpret Mr Campbell because i don't know if you caught were my personal option was that Colt got the nod for the group the young man had joined this year. And please don't dog on my spelling because all you were doing was taking away my post! I am sorry that sometimes on my Iphone i do not catch such small mistakes! :P
YES I would like to see colt get the nod but however the criteria plays a factor in everything so either get to the big tournaments or summers activities or don’t get upset over post however You did take a shot at me for my spelling hope everything in this is spelled correct wouldn't want Demolish your Education in any way shape or form. I was privileged enough to do summer wrestling and during my high school season i attended such tourneys as Derby, Garden City and was fortunate to win both tournaments. And to me it would be Demoralizing seeing a kid get a nod on something like this over you when you've worked your tell off.
I am not trying to Run Colt in the ground or bring Ryne on a pedestal. But it stating my option which in all honesty is Ryne has more criteria over him but joining a 4xer group is Badass a groupe that Ryne himself should join next year his Fr year run that had such studs as Slyter, Sparr, Weller,Rockhold was very impressive good luck to him next year and Colt as he goes on to play football.
But in all honesty Mr. Smith might not of caught it but when he said summer wrestlers should be better for training 10-11 months is somewhat a slam I smelled a little sarcasm.
However I will not hide behind a screen name my name is Howard Johnson if you need my cell to reach me just pm 