Talked to Dan Gentzler a few weeks ago, and he said Zack is going as well. He will be a great addition. I left Zack a message to let me know what weight he will go. I am assuming 105, but will let you know when I hear back from him.

Left a message for Jarin "Downtown" Brown. He told me way back when that he will go. The big boy from Concordia will have to give up a few cheeseburgers this week to make 285.

I can't emphasize enough how advantageous/important it is to have at least 2 good wrestlers at each weight. Trust me, you will get all of the mat time that you want, whether "1st" or 2nd" team. It is nice to have two tough kids so that we can give rest to the other one. Most states have a Greco Team, and a Freestyle team, and mostly all different kids on each. So Kansas traditionally has not done as well in freestyle as greco, as the grind has caught up to us in freestyle. If we can keep people on this team fresh, we'll be nails tough in both styles.

So, from looking at the above roster, we need another 125, another 130, along with an 84 lb kid. Does anyone have contact info for Parker Howell, can he make 84? Also, who was the 84 lb kid that was at KS FS GR state?

Last edited by doug747; 06/07/10 10:53 PM.