Thanks Quagmire, your Pre-Season rankings list is cool. I love lists and stuff like that. I love Chief's list and it is nice to see another take. Do agree with what Chief said about the weights. Just looking at 135 and down, many of the kids will never make those weights. But it is good to get their names out and you obviously put some time and effort into your selections which I appreciate.

As for ReDPloyd's offer, I will bite.
Lincoln Lemon of Goddard has wrestled 21 of the kids over the last 10 years and has beaten over half of them. Based on Quagmire's list, he should be "ranked" at 130, probably 7 or 8. He beat one of the selections twice this past season and won the Classic this past spring in a bracket that had two of those "ranked" individuals. Additionally, Witten has moved to Oklahoma. Not too concerned about the "rankings" right now because he can earn that later although I feel he already has. He wasn't ranked last year in 6A going into state and he placed. But if all those other names are getting props, he certainly deserves that as well.

But again, awesome job Quagmire.
And yes, best wishes to all.
And Chief, can't wait.