We are looking to purchase new portable double sided flipper type scoreboards, and bout numbering displays. I have a few questions and would like some input please....

1) Does anyone have a personal preference on brand for scoreboards (brite/cliff keen/???)?

2) I assume people prefer stand-up double sided scoring displays rather than the kind that sits flat on the table and you flip them over the front.

3) I haven't seen anything for bout numbering, but.... check out this link possible bout numbering system Not sure if this is double sided or not. I figured if it's not, we could always buy extra numbers and glue them together so they are double sided (unless they get to fat then we could print numbers on paper and either laminate or use wide packing tape and tape them on the back side....what do you think? I would prefer to buy rather than build, but we can build them. If you have a better idea, or can point me in the right direction please do.

4) Do you prefer the bout numbers being the same front and back, or have the current match number facing the mat, and the next match up on the back side. Personally I prefer them to be the same.

I can't remember what the Bishop Carrol tournament used last year, but I remember thinking that their tables really looked sharp and professional. Maybe someone from their club can chime in!!!

Thanks,

Greg Pelland