i think in regards to the 8 from hugoton we can and maybe should make an exception for this year and this year only and allow them to wrestle in the state tournamnet ONLY IF,

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WRESTLE IN THE OKLAHOMA STATE TOURNAMENT DUE TO WRESTLING FOR A KANSAS CLUB. IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO WRESTLE IN THE OKLAHOMA STATE TOURNAMENT THEN NO THEY SHOULD NOT WRESTLE IN OUR STATE TOURNAMENT.

THIS EXCEPTION SHOULD ONLY BE MADE THIS YEAR ONLY AND ONLY FOR THESE 8 KIDS.

then let all kansas clubs know that even know they may have out of state kids practiceing with them and wrestling under there club, that they will not be allowed to wrestle in our state tournament unless they live here in kansas. that way there can not be no misunderstanding's in the future.

the key word is live in kansas, you could get a p.o. box in kansas and say hey we live here. you probaly would get away with it and no one would ever know. but that still would not make it right.

and don't get me wrong i do feel bad for you people that are located in the pan handle and near kansas borders you probaly are good people with great kids nothing against any of you. this is just my opinion.

Last edited by nix; 02/19/11 06:55 AM.

"Saints should always be judged guilty until they are proved innocent"

jeff nix
620-214-0433