Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer

If these wrestlers were misinformed back in October by the Hugoton Club, the problem lies with the Hugoton Club.

As I recall, three years ago the Hugoton Club requested an Oklahoma wrestler be allowed to participate in the Championship Series and was denied. My recollection is that last year was the first season in which the Oklahoma wrestler's petition to participate in the Championship Series was approved, by a very slim margin at the Executive Council meeting. This year, Districts 1, 2 and 3 voted unanimously to not allow out of state wrestlers to participate.

we have MaM saying they were allowed to enter kansas state all 3 years i just want to know were they? richard says 1 year no, next year yes, and this year no.

just how do you decide. i mean 1 year no 2nd year yes 3rd year no. is it a flip of the coin. i could see no, no, and no. i mean how do you decide what years they can enter and what years they can't. i got it odd years they can't even years they can?

sry guys to ramble on, it's late and my mind is going in circles nothing is makeing sense, why would you even let them in last year after saying no the year before. sounds like your just playing games with these folks.

ALL IN ALL THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART OF OUR STATE TOUNAMENT ANYWAY!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING BY ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?! SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG HAS IT OR HAS IN NOT ALWAYS BEEN KANSAS STATE TOURNAMENT!!! AND NOT KANSAS, OKLAHOMA, MISSOURI, COLORADO STATE TOURNAMENT???

HECK LET THEM ALL IN AND WE WON'T CALL IT A STATE TOURNAMENT WE WILL CALL IT (WHEATLAND NATIONALS) OR (OZ NATIONALS) BAM THERE WE NOW GO WE GET THAT NATIONAL TOURNAMENT HERE PROBLEM SOLVED. AND INSTEAD OF GIVING OUT A GOLDEN CORNCOB LIKE IOWA WE WILL GIVE OUT A GOLDEN WHEAT STOCK TO THE WINNERS. AND FOR THE BEST KID IN THAT AGE GROUP WE WILL GIVE OUT A GOLDEN TOTO DOG. AND THE BEST TEAM WILL GET A GOLDEN DORTHY. LETS EVEN LAY OUT A GOLDEN BRICK ROAD TO THE PODIUM FOR THE KIDS. THE REF'S COULD DRESS UP AS THE SCARECROW AND THE LION, LADY REF'S COULD DRESS UP AS THE WITCHES. I AM JUST SAYIN

NOW YOU OAKIE'S NOW KNOW WHAT TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION FEEL'S LIKE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ON THIS OUTCOME.

Last edited by nix; 02/19/11 09:38 AM.

"Saints should always be judged guilty until they are proved innocent"

jeff nix
620-214-0433