Here is the info for the Elementery Duals in Fremont, NE held on April 8-10, 2011.

We will be taking 3 teams like last year. The wrestlers listed below have committed to going and as you will see, we are far short of filling the teams. I ask coaches and parents to help us out. There are several kids who went last year that have not signed up to go this year. This event is for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders - as long as you are not 14 years old

The cost is $250.00 per wrestler. This includes a Team Kansas singlet, shorts and shirt, lodging and transportation to and from Lawrence to Fremont,NE. Will Cokeley is nice enough to let the dual teams meet at his Auto Exchange business and we load up in vans and leave from there. I alway order a bunch of t-shirts to sell to the parents, etc and we usually have enough money from the sales to buy at least one meal and provide all the water the boys can drink.

The team entry fees went up this year, but fortunately our hotel expenses will be less so we could keep the total cost the same. I have asked our state guys to vote on providing some future funding for these duals similar to what the other dual teams get. If that passes, the cost should come down a little for future years.

We will be staying at the Sleep Inn, 120 W Cathy Street, Fremont, NE - (402)721-8400. I have reserved 15 additional rooms for parents. Tell them you are with Team Kansas Wrestling and you will get our rate - $60.00 plus tax.

Here are the wrestlers (in no particular order) who have committed to going

50 Kale McCracken
60 Braden Lynn, Lou Fincher, Michael Spangler
65 Cody Phippen
70 Gunner Rairden, Gunnar Murray
75 Jonny Trowbridge, Lane Glover
80 Anthony Scanlin, Zach Eck, Allen Morabito, Brocke Budke
85 Nick Lucas, Tyler Price, Kaleb LaPointe
90 Dylan Newton
95 Caleb Wunsch, Quentin LaPointe
100 Michael Stack, Cameron Hughbanks
105 Daniel Butler
112 Clayton Peterson
120 Hunter Christensen
130 Tanner Sutton

I will be asking Mike Juby to post a link to the required forms for these duals.

Thanks,
Dal

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913