I thought my example was funny, but it got me called an a$$....Must have hurt someone's feelings. Must not be politically correct to joke about a kidnapping, for fear of even one person being offended........ One person gets lung cancer(and never really knows what caused it), and everyone has to do without coal fired electric plants. One nuclear reactor has an accident, and they all are bad. I'm sick of catering to the minority.

If our amendment doesn't pass at the meeting, I'll accept it, no big deal. Let's vote on it. You'd think D2 was wanting to chop kids' arms off or something.
I never had a problem with the way we've done entries for subs. What ever the rule is, that is what I've lived with. You never heard me whining about a kid that got left out. I just told the kid "too late, you knew the deadline". But I have wondered, ever since we went to trackwrestling, why we needed the early deadline. Now I know that it is for that one kid, so dedicated to the sport, and so badly wanting to wrestle the kids' state series, that he misses the last 3 weeks of practice and misses the deadline. Yep, that is the kid that I will go to bat for..........

Last edited by doug747; 10/26/11 01:40 AM.