Originally Posted By: Schrater
This is something that needs to happen. To support this movement / proposal, I will be doing the following over the next couple of weeks:

I will request all kids club members parents who agree with this change to sign a petition. I will send a copy of this petition with all the signatures I can gather and send to 1. Valley Centers Middle School Coach. 2. Valley Centers High School coach 3. Valley Centers Athletic Director 4. Jeff Smith as the central figure for this movement.

Cory thank you for your help, I think this is a great idea. An email will be sent to each club director with a spreadsheet for parents/kids to sign. Every signature is important, whether they are 5 or 18, parent or coach!
(A perfect time to ask them to sign is when they sign up for a tournament!!)

I still have not heard from anyone opposing this, if you know of anyone please PM me or post it here.

Also, if you are a club coach/director that have kids on your team that attend or will attend a league middle school please pass the message on to them and their parents that their help is needed as well.

Thanks!