Perhaps the name of this post should be modified to; "Will we see another 4 year undefeated KANSAS wrestler." I assumed when I started reading this post that we were talking about H.S. "Seeing how it's in the H.S. Forum." Yet somehow, this has turned into a spectacle centered around what wrestlers accomplished after they left H.S. or What they didn't even have the opportunity to do.

Once we change the topic title, we might be able to have a discussion centered on what athletes wrestling in Kansas can and have accomplished opposeds to the hypothetical analysis provided by so many above.

Only (2) Kansas wrestlers have accomplished the feat in nearly 100 years. Get over yourself and the fact that maybe your favorite wrestler from the state lost once or twice. Any rebuttle you might have is insignificant and you are arguing for the sake or argument.

GT, Go start a post titled "Who can afford to attend and go undefeated at Best High School Tournaments in the nation." Then everyone can chime in.

I had the privilage or unfortunate luck to wrestle Bo and Zach "Zach for all (4) years and same weight class of my H.S. Career." Both were phenominal and the best of their time. Of course not all of their matches were against Nationally ranked opponents, but so what. They were between the ages of 14-18 and never had an off night. In Bo's case, apparently never had an off second on the mat.

Stick to the topic of the post.

Darren Claphan

Last edited by Darren Claphan; 02/13/12 07:58 PM.