Just a quick update on Braden:

He is still in PICU and is still battling. At this point the tumor that was removed was found to contain cancer, and his Braden still has no feeling from the shoulders down. There is no doubt he has a tough fight ahead of him.

Braden's family has had a ton of support and it is only growing, not only in the local community but in the wrestling community.

His parent and myself included have been completely shocked and overwhelmed with the support that other wrestling clubs and members have given.

There has never been a time that I was as proud as I am now to be part of a organization that has stepped up and sent e-mails, pm's, donations, phone calls and thoughts and prayers.

Our list to keep track of is growing very fast, I am having a hard time keeping track.

Hoxie Wrestling club
Great Bend Wrestling Club
The Daniels family
The Heeb family
The McCraken family
Ottawa Mat Masters
Creach Family
Nickerson Club
Hutch Club
Maize Club
Mattney Family
The Cox Family
BHS Wrestling
The Kimble Family
Whitson Family
Brandengurger Famliy
Henderson Famliy

I know I may be forgetting some, so I apologize in advance if I missed you. These are all people or club that are directly related to wrestling.

Pretty dang good list and for Braden and his famliy, I want to thank every one of you for your help, thoughts, and prayers.

Last edited by Teamroper; 02/20/12 02:19 PM.

Tracy Peterson
Buhler, KS