Originally Posted By: Butch Drylie
Our board has made a concerted effort to make our sub-district and district tournaments uniform. I realize it is impossible to make ever last detail the same, but we must do what we can to make the major items consistent. Weigh-ins (and the requisite hair/skin/nail checks) are one of those major items. No satelite weigh-ins will be allowed for sub-district, district, or state tournaments.

This is how this post started. If i am understanding all this, it is that D2 south is going to have a split format for there sub district? How is this approved by the board when the director states uniform tournaments? 7 sub tournaments alike and one totaly different how is that uniform?

Butch Drylie
785-650-4404

Butch I don't beleive that this sport is about the board. They have made efforts to make this sport more afffordable for the families as well ex. split sessions. Its about the families that have to spend the money to take their kids to the tourny's. And not all families have much money these days. Noone knows what other people have or what some people have to give up to get their kids to these tournys. Someone even gave up beer,chew and bling bling on his rear pockets of his pants. Some people don't have those items to start with. It doesn't matter what district started this what matters is that they are families in ALL 4 Districts that have this problem. It started out as a simple request and ended up with people saying how they can afford it so why can't everyone else. And last having a split session doesn't mean non-uniform. Good Luck boys/girls this weekend.
Danny Burnett
620-332-7799

Make yourself better for the NEXT level