I DO NOT HATE ARK CITY JUST CHAD BEESON I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE A FONDNESS FOR ANY TEAM THAT WINS STATE 27 TIMES BEATING OVER HALF OF THE WRESTLERS IN THE FIELD AT STATE. ITS JUST NOT THE SAME TO MANY EASY MATCHES TO WIN AND RACK UP POINTS.
Originally Posted By: Beeson
Originally Posted By: HEADUP
Lucas hates Ark City, end of story. He does not care about the sport of wrestling in Kansas. He volunteers NO time, he donates NO resources, you will never change his mind. Lucas only cares about Lucas' beef with Beeson. This is all an elaborate ploy to get back at Chad. He still hasn't taken down his weak class 5a football patch. he still won't admit that others have offered better solutions, for a more equal state series. he simply wants to get under Beesons skin.

Originally Posted By: ]Lucas Baker
Ark city is the best thing that couild ever happan to 5a i think they won it like 14 years in a row. I think that if you take those 14 years and put them down into 4a i bet they would not have won but half of those titles.

I don't think he hates Ark City as much as he would like for us to think. Dug this old post up, it almost looks like he has a fondness for The Purple and The Gold!!! grin I'm starting to think that it MIGHT just be me that he doesn't like. cry