Hello. I am WillyM and I have been a poster on the HS forum for 4 or 5 years with the Name Contrarian (I just changed to WillyM. Contrarian was too contrary).

I recently posted on the College Forum that Kansas City Community College has recently decided to start a womens soccer program. Please look at the College Forum Topic: Wrestling at KCCC---NOT. Read all of the posts under this topic.

Several interested members of the Kansas Wrestling Community have expressed concern on the KCCC decision and have emailed the KCCC AD with a request that KCCC revisit the soccer decision and to instead seriously consider starting both mens and womens wrestling at KCCC.

This is an important matter for all Kansas wrestlers, Kids, HS, intercollegiate, boys, men, girls, and women. We seriously need more collegiate wrestling opportunities in Kansas, especially in east central and NE Kansas (i.e., KC, KS).

In this regard we solicit your participation in emailing the KCCC AD with your support for establishment of men and womens wrestling at KCCC.

The KCCC AD is MR. Dan Pratt and his email address is dpratt1@kckcc.edu. Swamp him with your emails!

Bill Mason
Lansing

Bill Mason Lansing