Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
X,

Great to see you chime in! That was some healthy wrestling talk there brother. I am a bit busy right now and the All-Class update has many changes in it but won't be updated till Monday. I will be looking forward to addressing each of your points. By the way, it is WAY cool to see Lincoln in those college brackets. Tell him to keep going to battle.

Best wishes to Goddard in the varsity pool tomorrow.

- Chief

Originally Posted By: John Johnson
X, Please continue. Interesting post.

Wow, thanks for the comps. I certainly wasn't trying to get any and certainly wasn't expecting to get any as I use don't, but it is nice to get some approval so I can still believe that I am not too far out there.

Chief, great to be chiming in as you say. I have thought about it a lot but wasn't sure if I should get involved and I resisted and put it off, but you know how it is, temptation is a dangerous and powerful force.

Of course I am not wanting or expecting any changes because of my post Chief, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I wasn't really suggesting that you need to make some changes, I know you are always super busy too so don't sweat it. Hakuna Matata.

Thank you so much for thinking about Lincoln, because you know like I know what a great hard working over achiever type kid he is. I am very happy for him because he has worked so hard over his career and he has earned this opportunity. He is wrestling as a legacy at his family's school, the school that he loves and grew up with, and he is having good success as a true freshman competing under a D1 schedule. He is representing Kansas with pride and distinction. Plus he gets to be with his old Goddard teammate Caldwell and that is cool. All the matches he has lost were to upper classmen most being all-americans in their respective divisions so it is clear that he could go into DII, Juco or NAIA and probably achieve all-american status this year, my opinion I know. He has lost a lot of 1, 2 and OT matches so he is not as far behind as we all thought he would be. He just needs to turn into a man and win those close matches and I believe he will of course.
Its all good.
And he will be here tomorrow to support his old team and we will be at VC together so I am excited.

Thanks again Chief.

And thanks Johnson for the inspiration. I would be careful though about propping me as you don't want anyone to think that you are encouraging me as they may hold that against you.

Last edited by XGHSWC; 12/01/12 12:55 PM.