Alright...Let's hear some picks! These are picks with my head not my heart.

125 Pounds - Finalists...Garrett Jones (FHSU) and Josh Walker (Labette). Walker is wrestling on another level right now.

133 Pounds - Tough Weight Class. Barnes is outstanding when he's on...but he's not on. Hughes wrestling well. Martinez wrestling well. Seaton from FHSU will be in the mix here too. I'll flip a coin and go with Barnes.

141 Pounds- Napier (FHSU) is wrestling well and I don't see anyone beating him here. Tyler Davis(Labette) is hot too but I don't think he clips Napier.

149 Pounds- Means/Killip will be the favorite here. Rutherford (Labette) can't be overlooked though.

157 Pounds- Koehn (FHSU) is the favorite here but Davenport will give him a run.

165 Pounds - Aguirre(Labette) and Thoman(FHSU) will be a great finals match. Lewis is game too.

174 Pounds- This is probably the deepest weight. Budke, Owen, Conklin, Hatter...Anything could happen but I'll roll the dice and go with Hatter (Labette)

184 Pounds- Braun, Keiswetter, Johnson, Grimes...This will be a heck of a weight class. Grimes is wrestling well and will be the favorite in my mind.

197 Pounds - Kriss is the clear favorite but this is a deep weight too.

285 Pounds- I hope Page can knock off Gebhardt, but that's a tall order.