Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
Originally Posted By: Wyatt Bechtel
Plainville, seriously? Surely they can't beat the top 4A team. Are you sure about that?

Plainville beat the top 4A team, Colby, at the Beloit Tournament.
Originally Posted By: RightCall
Plainville, seriously? Surely they can't beat the top 4A team. Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure Plainville and Colby were both at the Beloit Tournament, and Plainville won the whole thing. Now head to head in a dual I think Colby would win, but as far as I know..KS doesn't have a dual state tournament, and the rankings are based on a tournement style performance. I think...but what do I know about wrestling, I'm from Ohio.

My apologies, I stand corrected. My mistake. I guess I can't be right 100% of the time either. But of course I never said one was better than the other. I just said, "are you sure about that?" because I sure wasn't. But congratulations to Plainville, their coaches, their wrestlers and their fans as they are apparently legit.

Frequently, 321A teams and wrestlers are under-ranked. Everyone assumes...small schools....you know... For example, the heavy weights last year - Scott City and Beloit - were way under-ranked.

No problem X, you are not the only one....