Tony,
I as well have been reading this thread for awhile. I am not sure if you were at this tournament or not, but my biggest thing with the officials this year at the TOC was how unprofessional some of them were, and not willing to show professionalism toward coaches, but yet expected it back when the officials(not all of them)were displaying a threatening manner toward coaches. But one of the main concerns I had with the officials is the safety of the wrestlers, I seen numerous wrestlers get put on their back with illegal chicken wings or bar arms (running hands and arms over the top), as well as being thrown in neck wrenches from the feet. I understand that officials will make mistakes, as well as coaches will make mistakes, and say things they shouldn’t, but when it comes to the safety of young kids someone needs to say something. I would like to say the head official at the TOC remained very professional to us as we went to him with a few concerns.

Rich,
This is a great tournament, with great competition, We plan to come back, but please address the officiating issue to ensure safety for all of the wrestlers.