Originally Posted By: Bender
Originally Posted By: Beeson
No one is crying conspiracy theory. What this Idiot, a@@hole, bozo, "R" knows is that their is someone to blame, and no one wants to do it so I will. The person to blame is The Church. I did a little research and STA and SJA have been wrestling girls for several years. It wasn't till recently that this rule was changed. The rule was not in effect at the beginning of the year. And THE ALL POWERFUL CHURCH made this change at mid-season. The Church is the one that put these parents, kids, administration, and KSHAA in this spot. The Church is a Bully! KSHAA cant do anything about the SJA and STA not following the rules. If they throw them out or make them follow the rules, then KSHAA will be sued on basis of Religion.

I feel the best option would be for these parents to take their children to a school, public or private that will allow them to participate fully as members of KSHSAA.

Last point, for those worried about this bozo, idiot, a@@hole getting his free lunch. At least post your name. I have.

So no one is crying conspiracies, but you have a "theory" about how the "The Church" conspires against KSHSAA, parents, etc.

Now your just wanting to argue. I don't think that The Church is conspiring against anyone. I think some idiot in charge, made a hasty decision and nobody has the stones to stand up to him. Look at me, calling names now. Late night posting brings out the worst in all of us. I do think it is Ridiculous that The Church has such control of The State. Maybe someone should sue the church for discrimination of women. But I bet they would just write a check, because that's what people with good lives do to us common public school folk.

Last edited by Beeson; 02/17/13 04:56 AM.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary