Originally Posted By: Forum reader
Originally Posted By: Beeson
Originally Posted By: Forum reader
Originally Posted By: Beeson
So the Arch Bishop is the one to blame. He picks and chooses what rules to follow and to what extent that they will be enforced. Sounds like a man with questionable morals. Maybe he should step down. And by the way, I have questionable morals, but Im not a leader of a religious group that effects the lives of thousands of people.
Wow, there is just nothing Beeson won't say. I can't imagine actually having a conversation with him. Questioning the Arch Bishop's morals because of this decision. Way out of line.

Questioning leadership(not my leader) is wrong? I'm way out of line? I don't think so, leaders being questioned is what built this country. Not questioning them is what lead to the terrible things that Richard spoke of in his post. Questioning keeps people honest. No one should be given free reign, not even me.

Never said questioning leadership is wrong. I expect the people of Ark City to do it every wrestling season. I said your reasoning was wrong. I took issue with the method you used to support your complaint. Seriously, you should stop setting up straw-men, knocking them down, and then claiming victory.

Ok, I'll bite. How was my reasoning wrong? You seem to take issue with everything I say. I haven't claimed victory over any straw-men lately. Do you hang out with Straw-men and Tin-men? Cowardly Lion. You do alot of Roaring with out having the courage to sign your name.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary