Not understanding how injuries can happen when kids of much less mat time do things totally unexpected is just being ignorant (not a bad thing) and not having spent enough time around the or on the Matt. I totally understand the thought of using takedowns to set up falls and to work some weight down in some instances. But in some instances (such as many times I saw Sharky do) when you are taking a kid to his back and you pull him off of his back that is unsportsmanlike and should be called so. Once in a pinning situation you are required to work for the fall. That is the entire driving force of the sport. If you want to work on takedowns and not get the fall, do not use a move that you can end up in a pinning situation. Call it what you want about going after a record, it is bs and not a good thing for our sport, when you are not being classy, and making someone look bad puts us in the same class as the trash talking basketball players. Taking a kid down at will that is not in the same class of level is not doing anything positive. Yes, Isaac is just a kid, and that is why the blame should have been spent looking at the coach. STA coach wants to put blame on the official when he knows deep down he is to blame. He tells his wrestler to get a few take downs and then end the match. He tells him to be careful that weird things can happen. He tells him to keep the match out of the officials hands. But we all know that the STA head coach is not why these kids are the quality of wrestlers they are, so we should we not be surprised that he doesn't have the sense to remember these things. But we also know why he would make the statements he made in the paper, he doesnt have the manhood to admit where he was wrong. Is very simple, train right, coach right, act right, respect your opponents while winning or loosing, and good things will happen. We cant control others actions, but we can control our own. But as all my posts mention that it is the adults being coaches, parents, administrators, officials, and fans that carry the burden of helping the kids... Show the class and it will rub off. Show the lack there of and it will rub off even faster..