First off I wouldn't know Chief if I bumped into him a tournament. All I know are his posts and ranking on this forum and the KWCA. From what I can tell from this year and the past few years he does a pretty good job with the rankings and keeps it professional with the discussions on here.
Second, ksuwrestling2 sure does not speak for more in regards to Cokeley! I am neither a supporter or detractor of Cokeley. I have maybe spoken 20 words to him in the past 10 years I have been involved with Kansas wrestling. I agree with him sometimes and disagree other times. I think he is entertaining, informative and GOOD for Kansas wrestling.
Third, to say the new 4A ranking system "a system is now in place to accurately report the rankings" is a joke! I don't know all about all the wrestlers in 4A but I do know that the rankers have not talked to all the coach's. With my limited knowledge they have at least a handful at wrong complete wrong weights. Something they would have caught if they had taken the time to actually talk to other coaches.
Question is, why fix it if it is not broke?