Originally Posted By: Publius
Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Originally Posted By: Publius
Pick a weekend that doesn't coincide with NAIA National Championships. I believe the 2015 NAIA tournament will be held in KS.

Why? You won't support moving the Kids series to an earlier date so we can go to the NCAA tournament...

The Kids series and NCAA tournament are existing events that conflict. The Sonic Sunflower Throw Down (aka Grand state) is being created. Can it be created/scheduled so it does not conflict with NAIA championship? You asked for feedback...

The NAIA tournament will not always be held in Kansas. If we need to clear a weekend to watch College wrestling I would vote we watch Division I Conference Tournaments and Division I National Tournament over the NAIA's.

We definitely need to look at shortening the season for the Kids Division. Getting rid of Subs and moving Districts to the weekend after High School State is something that needs to be investigated. That would open up Conference weekend and NCAA's weekend. That would be a natural 2 week break that would lead right into Freestyle and Greco after getting pumped up watching the big show.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary