Rick has now been in the hospital for the most part nearly 9 months. He is still at KU Med and is expecting another surgery soon - when he gets strong enough.

We will be doing a Golf Tournament/Cookout Benefit for Rick and his wife on May 17th in Gardner, Kansas. We will be putting a flier together this weekend - so more information to follow.
The tournament will be teams of 4 in a Scramble format - I will be getting some golf experts to help me with the Golf Format. "SCRAMBLE FORMAT" does not mean you can dive at the guys ankles on the green and roll across your back and get your head high and come out the back door for a takedown.

We have some Silent Auction Items, autographed footballs from some Chiefs players, Hall of Fame Linebacker Mike Singeltary autographed football, A Tom Watson autographed hat, Brett Favre picture with a Superbowl ticket, and I am working getting other items donated. There will also be prizes on some holes, and the 1st place and 2nd place team will also get some awards.

If you can put together a team of 4 guys email me at smokeycabin@hotmail.com. Or call (913) 579-1835 - cell. If you have any items to donate also contact me. RSVP NO LATER THAN - May 9th Golf and Meal per person $100
Meal/Picnic Per Person - $50

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sean McCarthy

smokeycabin@hotmail.com - email

Or call (913) 579-1835 - cell.

Last edited by smokeycabin; 04/19/14 11:04 AM.