Parents, I need to know if your wrestler IS NOT meeting in Topeka and/or riding with the teams.

We will meet at 10am Friday April 10th at the Topeka Expo Center - the same place you weigh in for the state tournament - to pass out gear, get room and van assignments, load up in the vans and head to Council Bluffs, Iowa.

We will leave no later than 12 noon. That way we can get checked in to the hotel before weigh ins. If there is time before weigh ins, I will pass out the gear to those wrestlers who did not make it to Topeka.

The weigh in starts at 5pm at the Mid America Center- I want us to be there early and be one of the first teams to get weighed in. For those of you meeting us in Iowa (not riding with the team) please make sure you are at the Mid America Center by 4:30.

After weigh ins, we will have pizza for the teams back at the hotel. There will be a team meeting after we eat.

Wrestling begins at 8am both Saturday and Sunday - we will need to be up early in order to eat and leave in time to be there by 7:30. The hotel is bringing in extra staff to help feed us all in the mornings.

We will have Team Kansas t-shirts, shorts and a few extra singlets for sale starting Friday night after weigh ins.

I'm still working on coaches and hope to have a list posted soon. I do still need a couple coached for Teams 4 and 5. Also need a couple van drivers

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913